It’s Fun, Exciting and Safe – All Shooters Welcome – Novice and Advanced
9:30-10:00 am Check In
10:00 am Safety briefing and shotgun start (shoot will take approximately two hours)
12:00 pm Barbecue Lunch
12:45 pm Awards Presentation – Individual and Team
1:00 pm Event Concludes
- Individual participants will be placed in teams or groups of four unless participants are registered as a foursome. An effort will be made to include at least one experienced shooter with every group.
- Prior to the shoot there is a safety briefing that will include how to operate and load the gun.
- Each group of four will be given shells, a cart, a 12 gauge shotgun and a score card. Each person will shoot a total of 25 rounds.
- Shotguns, golf carts, shells, ear protection, safety glasses, lunch and a guaranteed good time will be provided, (of course you can bring your own shotgun if you choose.)
- A celebrity station will be available to BEAT THE PRO. See if you can beat the pro in a five-shot match.
- Outdoor attire, comfortable shoes to walk/stand in and sunglasses are suggested
- Individual (HBRAMA Member)- $150.00
- Individual (Non-Member) – $175.00
- Team of Four (HBRAMA Member) – $600.00
- Team of Four (Non-Member) – $700.00
- 6 Sponsorships Available @ $1,200 Which Include a Team of Four
Contributions to BUILD-PAC are completely voluntary and must come from personal, noncorporate, funds. Contributions to BUILD-PAC will be used for political purposes and are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Federal law re-quires political action committees to report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer for each individual whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year. Foreign nationals cannot contribute to BUILD-PAC.
You may pay now by personal credit card or indicate you will pay by check and send your check payable to Build PAC to HBRAMA or bring it with you on October 2nd. Credit card payments will also be accepted on-site.
465 Waverley Oaks Road, Suite 421
Waltham, MA 02452