Acadia Insurance’s Program Available Exclusively to Members of the
Home Builders & Remodelers Association of Massachusetts
Acadia Insurance is pleased to support the Home Builders & Remodelers Association of Massachusetts (HBRAMA) and its members by offering exclusive access to the Acadia Insurance Program, providing an all lines coverage Program with specialized coverages and services designed specifically for the home building industry. Acadia Insurance has earned an A+ (Superior) financial strength rating by A.M. Best.
Includes a specialized Insurance Program designed for the residential construction industry.
- Package – Specialized coverages for Property, Equipment and General Liability
- Waiver of subrogation clause, Limited pollution, Extended property damage coverages
- Newly acquired property, property while in-transit, debris removal coverages
- Home Builders Enhancement Endorsement
- Inland Marine Equipment Coverage
- Inland Marine Builders Risk – Buildings under construction
- Commercial Automobile
- Worker’s Compensation
- Umbrella Liability
Loss Control Services
Local Loss Control technicians can assist you with risk management practices for your business and training to help you protect your employees and business.
- Safety Training: Defensive Driving, Ergonomics, Vehicle Telematics and OSHA 10-Hour.
- Risk Management Center: unique, web-based software suite of safety & risk management tools.
- Virtual Loss Control: website resource and hotline access to Technicians for training videos, checklists and industry-tailored loss control programs for home builders.
- Synergy Risk Management Services: Specialized Insurance Services for more complex operations.
Claims professionals dedicated to losses in Massachusetts.
- 24/7 Prompt access to Acadia’s highly responsive Claims Professionals when you need them most.
- Specialists for the Construction industry, understanding unique exposures related to your business.
- Experts in analysis and application of Contractual Risk Transfer agreements.
Acadia’s Contractual Risk Transfer “Toolkit”
Assistance available to help you manage your contractual risk, including low-cost access to legal advice on your insurance-related provisions of your contracts.
The Program is open to HBRAMA members and affiliated Chapters, and is available through all Acadia agents. Please contact your Acadia agent or visit our website to find an agent at www.acadiainsurance.com, For more information, you can contact: John Varitimos, Director Marketing, at email@example.com or 508-263-2505.
Products and services are provided by one or more insurance company subsidiaries of W. R. Berkley Corporation. Not all products and services are available in every jurisdiction, and the precise coverage afforded by any insurer is subject to applicable underwriting guidelines and the actual terms and conditions of the policies as issued.