Your Zoom Meeting access information will be sent upon registration.
Event Details: https://business.bragb.org/events/details/bragb-educational-event-project-management-1-ceu-in-business-practices-5999
Contact: Scott Palmer at email@example.com
Date: Thursday, May 7, 2020
Project Management can mean many things to many people, even within our industry. In some cases the PM is on board from the very beginning, involved with estimating and perhaps even selling the project. In other companies there is a hand-off formally or informally once the project is sold or just before construction starts. Regardless of how this is done in your company and regardless of any other specifics as to how you work, there are certain principles that apply to all projects. Namely, budget, schedule and work flow. We will discuss the importance of each, why, and what tools or practices might you use to get the best results on the projects you will be managing.
We will cover:
- Client Expectations
- Based upon what type of sale (Fixed price, stipulated fee, time and materials etc.)how can you manage these throughout the project.
- How many, how often, who and how should they be run?
- Managing for client and firm
- If everything changes all the time anyway why bother doing a schedule? The answer to that and how often to do so.
- Close-out and punchlist
- Getting this done in a timely and efficient way.
BRAGB Member: $25
***NOTE: You only need to pay if you would like to obtain 1 CEU credit in Business Practices.